Tuesday 19 July 2016

ATTEMPTING MILITARY DIET!

This was one of those days where I looked in the mirror and said to myself, girl you took the holiday right by the horns.. Turns out I had way too much to eat that I could literally see that I had put on a few pound here and there, oh my, I had to force my dresses to zip. So I decided to do something about it real quick and research led me to military diet. I was skeptical at first cos tuna which I do not like was one of the things on the meal plan, I went ahead and got the stuff I needed and then it all started.
Day one meals
Breakfast: 1 toast with peanut butter, 1/2 a grape fruit and a cup of coffee
Lunch: 1 toast, 1/2 a cup of tuna and a cup of coffee
Dinner: 3 oz of meat, 1 cup of green beans, 1 small apple, 1/2 a banana and 2 scoops of ice-cream

It was difficult being that I like to snack during the day and that wasn't allowed so I kept going
Day two meals
Breakfast: 1 toast, 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 a banana and a cup of coffee
Lunch: 1 toast, 1 hard boiled egg, 5 crackers and a cup of coffee
Dinner: 2 hot dogs, 1/2 a banana, 1/2 cup of carrot and some veggies, ice-cream!!
ohh I felt much lighter in day two and I wasn't getting as hungry as I did in day one, progress right? lol and the ice-cream at night was what kept me looking forward to the next day.
Day three meals
Breakfast: 5 crackers with peanut butter , a small apple and a cup of coffee (no pics i was too hungry)
Lunch: 1 toast and 1 hard boiled egg
Dinner: 1/2 a banana, veggies, a cup of tuna and 2 scoops of ice-cream

You guys, I wont even lie to you.. surprisingly at the end of this diet i was able to zip the dress that wasn't even close to zipping prior to this diet. It was a Friday and I got to wear the dress out with my girls, it was quite an experience and I loved the result.
Have you guys tried the military diet? let me know what you think. later....

my dress fit, dress from H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment