Tuesday 5 July 2016

Langkawi Day One: epic banana boat ride

RANDOM BUY, LOL
COVER UP FROM LAZADA 
This day was an epic one, we actually had so much fun compared to the previous day. Firstly, we went down for break fast and to be honest with you guys a expected so much more out of the breakfast but it didn't turn out that way. Anyways, we had toast, eggs and bacon with some orange juice. Afterwards we got ready for the first adventure of the day which was the waterfall...  but we went for a walk first just to see the environment in the day time. here is my OOTD I also packed my swimsuit for the beach as well.

SANDALS FROM H&M
SHORTS (F21), TOP (H&M)



LANGKAWI UNDER WATER WORLD
ON THE STREET

There are several water falls in Langkawi but the one we went to is called waterfall is called "Durian Perangin waterfall. It was like 30 mins drive away from the hotel, needless to say that the drive was so worth it cos I got to see thatched houses, tree houses  and lots of trees by the road, like how cool is that. I consider this as interesting and cool cos kuala lumpur is city and we never get to see thing like this. Oh well, it was such a tasks trying to get to the upper falls as it involved climbing rocks and stairs which felt like we were legit hiking. Ohh how about the damn mosquitoes, I was so ready for them cos we parked repellent ain't nobody getting dengue.. The scenery of the waterfall was just beautiful with the water was so clear and cold, here are some pictures..



I must say that I enjoyed every bit of the climbing and we got ice cream when we finally found our way down.





THE UPPER FALLS 

We drove back to the beach, and laid there just looking around while my friend was busy vlogging..
I then decided to swim sorry to my natural fro though but I was there for the fun. Epic story right here, so my friend refused to go on the rides with me but I persuaded her to do the banana boat ride with me and some new crazy friends we made at the beach. usually after the ride, we are supposed to get dumped into the water (ocean), but she was so scared that she held on so tight and didn't fall off the banana boat... OMG I was so scared when I swam out of the water and didn't see her only for me to notice that she was still on the boat lol...

I also went on the jet ski for about 30 mins, we later got some fried chicken and juice and swam a bit more before going back to the hotel to clean up.

SUNNIES FROM ALDO
Later that night, we dressed up in long dresses and walked the streets for a while before going for a massage.. Ohh that was good then booked an activity for the next day.. Look out for the next post to read more stories from the trip. We went for dinner and sat at the beach till 2:00am before going to bed, it was a really cool night and i enjoyed it so much. thanks a lot guys i really enjoyed writing this post, please follow me so you don't miss out on anything and leave comment. thank you, later...
MAXI DRESS FROM NEW LOOK


















No comments:

Post a Comment