Friday 12 August 2016

Beauty In A Bottle



Hey lovelies, sorry I went MIA, I haven't been feeling well but its all good now...I am slowly becoming obsessed with perfumes, I use to be the kind of girl who had literally one perfume for all occasion. Trust me all that has changed now, so far these beauties are my favourite ones.






Marc Jacob Decadence
This is my no 1 scent guys, I went to the mall with my friends and of course we stopped by Sephora and there she was just sitting pretty, I tried it out to to be sure that it was long lasting. ohh it smelled like heaven and stayed on for hours.. I wasn't so bucks up then so I didn't get it immediately cos it was kinda pricy, but guess what? A friend got it for me on my birthday and i have been drooling over it since.






Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
I first saw this perfume with one of my girl friends, she was like don't touch its too precious. but with one spritz  I just had to get mine..




Prada Candy 
This is so girly and sweet like it literally smells like candy and I love it. I don't use this as much as i use the Miss Dior cos i prefer stronger scent..


Thanks for stopping by guys.. later

No comments:

Post a Comment