Saturday 27 August 2016

SHOWER PICKS

Hey guys, so let talk some toiletries today.. Living in Malaysia makes it difficult for me to find products that work well for my skin. But with so much struggle I came across this product that have worked for me...
  • GREEN PHARMACY SUGAR SCURB
    I am so grateful to my friend who hooked me up with this product, I literally feel the dirt leave my face when using this product, not only do i use this on my face i use it to scrub my lips daily and my lips are no longer chapping as they would usually do.

  •  SIMPLE FACIAL WASH GEL
    This product works perfect after i use my scrub, it makes my skin feel soft, supple and looking fresh. It is not harsh at all which makes me love it even more 

  • FRANCH SAFFRON SOAP
    This Franch company is the first natural product company I actually discovered here, they have product ranging from essential oils to hair care. I use most of their product for my hair and it works just fine. So imagine my excitement when I saw this at the pharmacy. i always feel so clean after using this. 


  •  NIVEA SKIN CONDITIONER
    I apply this after I had rinsed off the soap and it leaves my skin smooth, silky and soft. 

  • FEMFRESH INTIMATE SKIN CARE 
    Don't leave any parts out, make sure everywhere is taken care of.. winks


  •  EXFOLIATING GLOVES 

 Permit me to just call this the holy grail, cos i have tried different sponges and nothing works like this pair of gloves, i like it so much that I have two pairs, 1 for my face and the other for my body...

What are your essentials? share some tips too if  you have any.
thanks guys..later
<script src="http://www.chictopia.com/badges/fetch.js?v=1&b=follow6&token=583273751_4074077&name=chic_follow_6_0&user=liliansamson" id="chic_follow_6_0" async></script>




No comments:

Post a Comment