Tuesday 31 January 2017

A TRIP TO LITTLE INDIA

Hello guys, I can't believe its February already and guess what, its my birthday month (happy day lol).
I hope 2017 has been treating you right though, so I finally had a bit of break from my very busy life andI wasn't about to waste it sitting at home. I went out with my friends to go see a movie (split) that ended up being a very weird movie. Afterwards, the girls decide to go to little india, at first the rain would not let us flourish, it was raining so heavily but we still made it there. Of course I was hunting for anything that would grow my hair and natural skin care products that will help me glow this year hahaha.. My friend really helped me a lot and chose this few for me..
I am so excited to try them out and will definitely get back to you on the results, have a good day guys.

papaya soap


hair oil
eye liner
bhindi, I will use it as a fake nose piercing





turmeric powder
rose water for mixing the turmeric 

facial kit

No comments:

Post a Comment