Wednesday 4 January 2017

MINI VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOPPING SPREE

Hello there gorgeous people,
happy new year, i hope you had the best holiday ever. Mine was okay but not as exciting cos some of my friends had travelled and i was not with my family for the holidays.
Plus, I had to go to the lab almost everyday cos i am working on my research. Anyways, I ran out of body lotion so this gave me a reason to spoil myself a little and stopping being sad about missing my family. all roads led to the mall and then to Victoria's secret, hahaha.
The aim was to get a bottle of lotion but sales rep kept coming at me with all dem sales and i had to get me some of the good stuff..


 The body mist smelled so good, I had not tried these before. i got secret escape (green) and pure seduction (purple).
Don't even get me started on the lotions hmm i cant describe that, i got 'fresh and clean' & 'warm and cool' cos I already had the mist for those. I also got a nice vanilla lotion for my hand bag, duh got to smell good all the time, lol
The green bottle one deserves special attention. It has glitters or should i say it make your skin look like you applied highlighter all over it. Anyone who loves to glow should definitely get this one.




Thanks for stopping by guys, love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment