Monday 13 March 2017

A PLAYFUL WAY TO STYLE YOUR PLATFORMS

Hey lovelies, I hope you guys are doing great. I am so excited about this post cos I finally got the pair of platforms that caught my eyes. I wanted them for my birthday but your girl wasn't bucks-up then.
I ordered this online and it is from +Missguided. I love the flower embroidery on it which is exactly why I got it. The flower thingy is pretty much trending now and you can literally find it on a mesh tops, skirts, shirts and even sneakers. If you find anything nice with this embroidery grab it and share your looks in the comments ya.. For a fun and playful look i paired the shoes with a pair of lace socks from +H&M. I think this will work well with a shorts, skirt and even a flare dress. I had to borrow my bestie (Debby) legs for this pictures lol, thanks girlfriend. thanks for stopping by guy and see you in the next post, XO.
DETAILS
Shoes - +Missguided
Socks - +H&M


 









No comments:

Post a Comment