Monday 17 April 2017

CURRENT FAVES: MAKEUP PRODUCTS

Hey guys, its been a minute. What have guys been up to? Arghhh, its been a super busy month for me. Side note, my bestie visited from Aussie and it was fun, fun and way too much fun. Also Debby turned 22 yaaayyy..

A lot has been going on with me, first I started my internship at a diagnostic lab. I like it there but I hate that I have to work from 8:00am to 5:00pm including Saturdays oh well i guess thats what grown ups do.. #nosociallife lol. Secondly, I start feeling sleepy immediately after lunch when there are few samples to process. Anyways, I am thankful for the opportunity.























Okay lets get to the main point, I have been using these products for a few weeks now and I honestly haven't reached for other makeup products in a while, like I am literally in love with them.

I discovered Bbi@ when I was on a quest to finding a bright red lipstick and this Korean brand (Bbi@) popped up on my screen so I went through their online store only to also find these beautiful pigments as well.


colour - 08




colour - 02



colour - 05


colour - 01


Dida is a Malaysian make up brand that a friend introduced me to. Their lipstick has a velvety feeling and glides on smoothly on the lips. The colour "Coachella" transforms other lip colours to metallics.

colour - coachella


colour - fondue 

A also add to my red lipsticks obsession, I got Nyx intense butter gloss in "apple crips".
colour - apple crisp 




 And finally, Nars larger than life lip gloss in "como" is just the perfect nude for a chocolate girl like me.
colour - como

Thanks for stopping by and reading through my ramblings, love you and see ya on the next post.

LINKS
BBI@ products for those in malaysia
Bbi@ main website
NYX  intense butter gloss
Dida products


No comments:

Post a Comment