Sunday 13 August 2017

RECENT FINDS

Hey guys, hope you had a great weekend cos mine was awesome. Spent some time with my friend and went dancing as well. I am actually still hurting from all the fun I had, lol
Anyway, my struggle to find a good and affordable loose powder came to an end when i found this Lancome Maqui loose powder. I like it so much that I use it to set my whole face then i bring some colour to my face with bronzer an blush. After using it for a couple of times i noticed that i really didn't need to touch up at all, it's just amazing and I am just going to stick to this powder.
Finding eyeshadows with glitter that actually work was also a struggle. I recent got this urban decay moondust which I have used twice. I think I will be much happier with it when I figure out how to use it properly but for now it is not really doing much for me as the colour is not showing on my eyes as it is in the palette, also there is a tremendous amount of fall out which is expected from glitter eyeshadows. I will come back with a fair review when I figure it out. thanks for stopping by, love ya

LINKS FOR PRODUCTS 
MOONDUST
LANCOME











No comments:

Post a Comment